Popular with Ironworkers, these diagonal-cutting pliers were designed for rebar work. The 13 degree angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces while the hooked handle improves the grip and reduces slippage. The high-leverage design has 36% more cutting power. A hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no wobble in the handle. This pair will be your go-to tool when working with rebar.
Klein High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Ironworker Pliers
- For soft annealed rebar tie wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
Features：Plastic Dipped Handle
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Hooked handle for improved grip
- High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Jaw Length: 13/16\"
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16\"
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16\"
- Cutting Knives: Standard
Brand：Klein ToolsMaterial：MultiModel：D2489STmanufacturer_part_number：d248-9stCondition：NewAssembled Product Weight：0.68 lbAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：0.19 x 2.00 x 0.44 Inches
Klein Tools D248-9ST Diagonal Cutting Pliers for Rebar Work